Saturday, February 7, 2009

My husband makes a really UGLY woman!

The hospital where we both work had a fund raiser for the American Heart Association yesterday. 9 prominent male employees agreed to wear red dresses (the symbol for the Heart Association's Go Red for Women campaign). For $5 you could have punch and cookies with them. For $5 more you could get your picture take with them. It was a screaming riot and a huge success! I think most of the hospital laughed themselves sick. It was a really big success too. In 3 hours, over $4500 was raised. It was all in good fun and the guys were really great sports. However....its a really good thing that Phil is male. Because as a female....he is SCARY!
P.S. I love you honey....as a GUY that is!

1 comment:

Madawyh said...

wow - uncle phil - you make quite the scary, ahem beautiful woman (run away kids!).

Glad you were such a good sport! And for such a worthy cause, too!

About Me

My photo
My name is Barbara. I am the mother of 2 teenagers and 5 small dogs. Trust me - the 5 dogs are WAY easier than the 2 teenagers!