Friday, January 16, 2009

Starting Over

Well - it is unanimous. We are going to get a different architect. We have discussed this together and with some of our friends. It all boils down to the fact that, while he is a very nice man, we have a significant communication disconnect. And if it's this bad now, it isn't likely to get any better as time goes by. I can't help but be disappointed in the whole experience. Ah well. I am sure that this is only the first of many things that will go awry during this adventure. And, as Phil reminded me, at least we hadn't built the house with his design! Throwing away some paper isn't that big a deal. Too bad the paper wasn't free!

More to come in our saga....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Barbara. I am the mother of 2 teenagers and 5 small dogs. Trust me - the 5 dogs are WAY easier than the 2 teenagers!