Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

My friend Jennifer has a daughter, Sarah, who is 6 years old. She told me the following story today at lunch and it was so funny, I just had to share it:

Jennifer: Sarah, you have to clean your room today while I am at work.
Sarah: OK Mom

Jennifer comes home from work and Sarah meets her at the door.

"Mom, I have decided that I like my room the way it is. It does not bother me if it is messy, so I am leaving it this way." To this, Jennifer replies, "But Sarah, the Tooth Fairy is supposed to come tonight. How will she be able to leave you anything if she can't even get into your room?"

Without even missing a beat, Sarah followed that up with, "Mom. The Tooth Fairy has WINGS. It won't matter to her if my floor is clean or not!" After I stopped laughing, I asked Jennifer what her response to THAT was and she said, " The Tooth Fairy nearly broke her neck last night!"

Ya just gotta luv kids!!!

1 comment:

Momma's Girl said...

Aunt Grace loves the purple dress! You look stunning and Mom you did a good job! Way to go!! Hey, check out my blog...Momma's Girl you can access it from Anne's blog. Love you, A.G.

About Me

My photo
My name is Barbara. I am the mother of 2 teenagers and 5 small dogs. Trust me - the 5 dogs are WAY easier than the 2 teenagers!