Friday, September 19, 2008

Bike Update

Well - I made it past the end of my road tonight. OK, it was only 1 driveway past the end of the road and I walked part of the way back. But I am just going to keep on trying. Millie the Yorkie has adapted to riding the bike alot faster that I have. When we got back into the garage after our brief trip, she didn't want to get out of the basket. I could just hear her thinking "Are we done ALREADY?" Maybe I should teach HER how to pedal and I could ride in the basket!! I figure that, about the time I start to get the hang of this, it will start to snow and I will have to start all over again next spring. I wonder if they make snow tires for bikes?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Barbara. I am the mother of 2 teenagers and 5 small dogs. Trust me - the 5 dogs are WAY easier than the 2 teenagers!