Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gotta luv it!

Way back before it became fashionable and ecofriendly (i.e. "green") to buy stuff used, I was already a Garage Sale Junkie. My kids wore tons of clothing from garage sales, especially as babies. Over the years, I have found all kinds of bargains. Take today for example: I bought a really nice, clean, functional bread machine for $2.50. That's right...two dollars and fifty cents. How can you pass buy a deal like that?! So to all those out there who haven't yet been bitten by the garage sale bug...COME ON IN, THE WATER'S FINE! Not only is it better for the environment to purchase used "stuff", its better for your budget too. Its also alot of fun hunting for deals. Just be careful...if you don't pay attention, you can end up spending more money on gas than you save by finding bargains! Happy Hunting....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Barbara. I am the mother of 2 teenagers and 5 small dogs. Trust me - the 5 dogs are WAY easier than the 2 teenagers!