Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why are cookies so EVIL?

Like many other people, I constantly struggle with my weight. Over the past couple of years, I have been losing not only the battle, but the entire war. I recently (like...last Wednesday) managed to convince myself yet again that I needed to try and eat healthier. I made it until Sunday, but then the cookies got me.

How is it that such innocent looking little circles can hold such POWER over me?! I swear that they just jump into my mouth on their own. And really, what did I ever do to them to deserve this? Haven't I loved them all equally (and well) over the years? I know that I pay them WAY to much attention. If you don't believe me, just check out the number on the tag of my pants. Wait a minute - you had better not!

Why can't cookies taste like liver....or brussel sprouts? If they did, then I would have absolutely no problem leaving them alone!

1 comment:

Madawyh said...

one batch of liver/cauliflower cookies coming up!

DO NOT bring those to my cookie exchange! YUCK!

(out of courtesy for your chronic cookie addiction I won't send you an invitation to my exchange...)

but you can look at the pictures!

www.beccaandannescookieexchange.blogspot.com - if it doesn't work you can find it somewhere on my blog....

About Me

My photo
My name is Barbara. I am the mother of 2 teenagers and 5 small dogs. Trust me - the 5 dogs are WAY easier than the 2 teenagers!