Monday, September 1, 2008

I have NO IDEA what I am doing!

My niece, Anne, has this really cool blog that I love reading. (I will post a link to her blog if I can ever figure out how!) She uses it to share pictures of my beautiful great-niece and great-nephew and to share a little bit of herself with us. When you live at opposite ends of the country (Northeast vs. Southeast) its really nice to be allowed these frequent inclusions into the lives of your distant family.

Being the compulsive person I am, I decided that this blogging idea was pretty cool and I should do it too. There was this really easy link at the top of her blog page that I clicked on and....Ta Da...my very own blog. Sounds great, right? Well...it is...sort of....if I had any idea what to do now! I think I see a phone call to Anne in my really near future!

If you are reading this blog, please bear with me. I am currently on the steep slope of the learning curve! Oh - and if you have any ideas for how I can make this blog thing actually work, please let me know and I will try to figure out how to read your comments!

In the mean time, if nothing else, I hope that some of this gave someone a good laugh!

3 comments:

Madawyh said...

lol - you are too funny! What do you want to know how to do? I can teach you all kinds of things. Great first post though - and I laughed!

Puppy Mamma said...

I don't even know what to ask yet! I tried to download a free background from the link on your blog, but could not get it to work. Any hints?

Madawyh said...

yes! but i think it's easier if i explain it on the phone at the same time that you're trying to do it - you have to "add a gadget" and select html/javascript and then copy the code from the blog background site... OR i can do it for you :)

that's what i did for my aunt rachel... call me the blogger extraordinaire!

grr. i think i might be getting sick - my throat is achy - not sore, but tight... just what i need right now!

About Me

My photo
My name is Barbara. I am the mother of 2 teenagers and 5 small dogs. Trust me - the 5 dogs are WAY easier than the 2 teenagers!